Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby #3

As most of you know I am pregnant and due February 1st. This will be my 4th pregnancy. In December of last year, I went in for my 15 week appointment 2 days before chirstmas and the Doctor could not find the heartbeat so he did an ultrasound and the baby had died 2 weeks before that. So the next morning on Christmas Eve morning i had to go into the hospital for a D&C. It was hard for a while, but we got past it. I thank Heavenly Father for the 2 little boys that I already have and love.
In April, after 2 doses of Chlomide I found out that I was pregnant again. We told the boys shortly after and Kendrick said that he was having a little sister. Both the boys now say that they have babies in their tummys like me. Dehson is having a boy and naming Caillou Gregory Browning. Kendrick is also having a boy and naming it Caillou Stephen Browning. They are silly, my mom bought little baby dolls to give to them when I have the baby in February so they can take care of theirs also. I think that they will be good big brothers. Kara, Stephens sister, had her little girl about 1 month ago and The boys got to hold her and they were so happy and were just grinning ear to ear. Every time Kendrick sees a baby he will go over and start talking to them and gets excited and says they are cute and can't wait for ours.
We had the ultrasound on the 8th of this month. I told the Doctor to look hard because they told us Kendrick was a girl and he obviously did not come out that way. He stared at that ultrasound for about 5 minutes and looked at it every angle he could. Plus the fact that the baby had its legs wide open. We are having a GIRL. YAY!!!!! I am so excited, now i can use the cloths that I was given when I was having Kendrick and stored them away. We have another ultrasound on the 6th. That is when they check the bones and organs and they will then tell us again what they think we are having. I can't wait to see Stephen wrapped around her little finger. We are thinking of the name Kylee Jean Browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment