Christmas was fun for us this year. We did not put the Tree up until about 2 weeks before Christmas but the boys enjoyed putting up when we did. Santa Brought them all the same things this year as did we because they like to fight over toys. That morning Kendrick woke up first at 8 and went out in the front room, then came running into our room to tell Dehson. He had joined us in bed about 6. They went running out and were so excited to see that Santa had brought them The Woody and RC toy that they wanted. They got Clothes and a Sponge Bob MP3 player. A Helmet Hero with a remote that makes the helmet do different things, and of course their Pez dispenser they get every year which was Buzz lightyear this time. It was a great Christmas for all.
Here we are now January 1st, 2010. I cannot believe that it is a new year. But great for me, I only have a little over 4 weeks left of my pregnancy. I have started getting everything out and realized that the clothes I had from when Kendrick was born and suppose to be a girl are all summer clothes. So I guess that means Shopping!!!! YAY! I have wanted to do this cuz every time I go to the store I see those cute girl outfits. So, i hope everyone has a happy new year and may all your dreams come true. I know mine will in about 4 weeks, hopefully less.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment