Well, it is official. We have gone through a month of Kindergarten with Kendrick. Now he has 2 weeks off for Spud Harvest. I thought that it would give me a chance to sleep in some since i have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to get him ready for school. And you who know me know that I am so not a morning person. But when Kendrick does not have school he gets up at 8 now. Which i guess it is better than 6:30, but I don't sleep much cuz I have a 4 year old that climbs in my bed at night.
Kendrick has Mrs. Weist as his teacher and loves to go. They had a pajama day a couple weeks ago when they were learning the letter P. Kendrick came home and said that Mrs. Weist was wearing yellow pajamas and she looked beautiful. So we are glad that he enjoys school and his teacher. Then the other day i was trying to get him to do his homework, he did not want to. I told him that he had one more day of school and then he would have 2 weeks off. He said, "Then I have to go back to school forever?!" I told him yes and he got a disgusted look on his face. It was funny. School will be interesting with him as he gets older.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment